- I had coffee & mocha biscuits for breakfast. I was hoping for hot, tall order of caramel macchiato and freshly baked buttered croissants.
- I was 6 minutes late for work.
- Broke my eyeglasses. My last pair of contacts are in my emergency kit but I wasn’t allowed to use contacts, ever, because of corneal abrasion.
- I had barbecued chicken for lunch. Fried chicken yesterday and chicken adobo last weekend. Cluck, cluck, cluck.
- My watch’s battery died. My day was forever at 11:46am. Which was like torture, really. Not anymore so early in the morning but still so far from the end of the day. And worse, it was forever 14 minutes to lunch.
Well, whatever. I was in a really good mood today. None of these spoiled my mood, I don’t even know why!